Saturday, 22 September 2012

Amber Elliot work experience at Jelly London.

I did a weeks work experience at Jelly London over the easter holidays. I was given my own desk and work space in the studio with the other artists and illustrators that work for Jelly. I was given briefs each morning with short deadlines of one to two days to get practice in working quickly for clients. I worked on an editorial brief to create a small image to go along side an article, a brief to re-design the 'Breakfast at Tiffanys' book cover for Penguin and a brief to create greetings cards with a running theme. All the briefs were real previous projects so got to compare my work with the professionals outcome. Overall an amazing experience and great opportunity to be in a professional environment and have a chat with the artists and gain some great advice on the industry.