Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Congratulations Sarah Garland


Sarah was a student here at Portsmouth on the illustration BA. She left in 2005 to attend a Typographic Design MA at Anglia Ruskin University. She now works at Mash Media. 

Mash Media is the leading publisher of magazines and directories for the event, exhibition, meetings and conference sectors for meetings and events industry.

"The magazines I am senior designer on was up for some awards this evening at the PPA independent publisher of the year awards. The magazine I redesigned last year won best redesign/relaunch of the year and I got highly commended designer of the year for my typography and use of imagery/photography which I am absolutely chuffed with. We worked very hard on the redesign and its nice to see it has been noticed."