Monday, 21 January 2013

Excitng News from Nichola Bates











"Hi I’m Moo, maker, mother (ran out of ‘m’s) and generally crafty. I have a huge interest in stuff, particularly handmade stuff and I want to use Sew Southsea as way of letting all the other crafty people out there know what’s going on in our area. Sew, if there’s a new guerilla knitting group or a ‘Bitch n Stitch’ going on somewhere in our area you’ll know all about from me. I want to be the town craft crier basically….' 

"I have finally put my idea from the enterprise awards in to action and I am opening my own Craft Cafe. It's basically a place to do different craft workshops, get some supplies (fabric, wool, buttons etc) and also hire little workstations with sewing machines. "
More information to be found here : https://sewsouthsea.wordpress.com/