Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Simon Harmer


Hi both,
How are you?
I was just thinking about Portsmouth, primarily as I'm thinking of doing my next book about the city. At this point I'm hoping you actually remember me, I was a student with you from 94-98. Not a great one, I admit, but I got there in the end! I've been running a creative agency ever since I left Uni, in various guises. Marmalade has now been running for over 5 years, so we're getting there.
I still illustrate in my spare time, I have written and published two books (One on Winchester, one on Salisbury). I'm also selling my work on Notonthehighstreet.
















































Anyway - I just wanted to say "hi" really - you were both a big influence on me, and a great help. I'd love to come back in some time and say hello and look at whats going on.
All the best,
Simon

Simon Harmer
Director / Marmalade