Saturday, 30 November 2013

Alumni - John Pullen

 I studied illustration at the University of Portsmouth and graduated in 2011 with a 2:1 BA (HONS) degree. Since then I have worked for The Milky Studio in London and taken part in a number of exhibitions, collaborations and self-initiated projects. I regularly work in a group collectively known as Zinezilla to put out limited runs of artist books under a set theme. Most of my activity takes place in a triangular area formed between London, Brighton and Portsmouth - although the internet makes it very easy to work much further afield. In the last 12 months I've completed a range of commissions for a number of clients including Cuckfield ArcheryThe AMP SocietyTotalMediaThe Red VinesWKND and Yoof Culture. These have included logos, illustrations, paintings and customised equipment. I've also had work featured in Mayhem! Magazine, Strong Island Media, Ballpoint Zine, The Milky Mail, Loud & Quiet and the BBC website. I love drawing. I spend most of my free time doodling and working on new ideas.



 





For more on John's illustration: http://www.john-pullen-illustration.com/