Thursday, 28 November 2013

Alumni - Richard Goddard

I recently began an internship in the London (Shoreditch) office of The Audience, a company that
specializes in direct-to-consumer social media publishing. This has been an amazing experience
so far and I'm lucky to be here for another 3 months! I'm also very fortunate to be able to illustrate
at this internship as well as expanding my knowledge in other design areas. I'm really enjoying working there, doing a lot of quick edit fast turnaround work that keeps me really busy and I'm spending all day on Photoshop & Illustrator so I'm learning tons of new techniques. It's mainly graphic design work and photo manipulation but I do get to do some of my own style illustrations for certain projects.





For more on Richard's work visit his site here:  http://www.boredofmath.com/