Wednesday, 20 November 2013

Luke Spooner

I thought I'd get in touch to share with you some exciting news regarding my online portfolio. I think I mentioned that I was building a new site through which to showcase my slightly more child friendly illustrations, The Morrow Secrets (the project that I found through you guys and is now lining the shelves of WHSmiths up and down the country) being a key piece, but my other books are FINALLY being published on Wednesday and seeing releases in the likes of Waterstones. Very exciting indeed but it also means that I can now show you my new site! I still have Carrion House and I'm still very busy with all the work coming through, constantly updating that site, but here's a link to the brand new: Hoodwink House!
www.hoodwinkhouse.com

Also, here's a little synopsis/review for one of the books I wrote and illustrated on my own. I'm rather proud of these books as they mark a brand new avenue in my style of illustration quite unlike my usual stuff so if you could spare the time have a look then I'd really appreciate it :)
http://www.waterstones.com/waterstonesweb/products/luke+spooner/luke+spooner/the+girl+who+could+make+things+float/10098870/