Sunday, 29 June 2014

Alumni - Congratulations to Neequaye Dsane on his new job!

Hi Jackie how's it going? Thanks for your message...all is good my end....After 8 years in Manchester I moved back down south 2 years ago and have finally found a full time teaching job. Some of my teaching can be viewed at http://neequayedsane.wordpress.com/ and my own stuff at http://dreph.co.uk 

From Neequaye's profile:
"I am a qualified teacher based in London. As an established artist / designer with comprehensive subject knowledge, I am passionate about bringing real life experience into the teaching environment.
I pride myself in my ability to engage, enthuse and motivate pupils and for the past two decades I have worked with young people in education, youth justice, youth service and social housing.
I hold a bachelor’s degree in Illustration coupled with a PGDE teaching qualification. I have experience working with young people with Special Education Needs, learning difficulties and ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorder). I have also worked with young people with behavioural and emotional difficulties, mental health difficulties and with those with medical problems."




Neequaye Dsane
neequayedsane.wordpress.com