Sunday, 4 January 2015

Natasha Felman- Alumni

Hi Maureen!

Hope you and the team are all ok!
Thought if give you a little update on where I'm at...
I got myself an internship at a graphic design company in London that are world renown, producing huge campaigns for household names. (A fish in Sea) The companies also adjoined to a sister advertising agency. (Crew)
Only 3 weeks into my internship I was offered a permanent position on the team, working within both companies! (And for good money!!!)

A month on, I can genuinely say that I love what I do! Everyday is different! I've had spreads that I've designed in the metro newspaper, a national campaign for BA, countless logos!

I've had a lot to learn, mainly the technical side of graphic design and print setup but I'm getting there!
Anyways I thought I should just give you a little update!
Hope all is well and that the 3rd years are stressing as much as we were!
All the best!!
Tash Felman