Tuesday, 17 February 2015

Alumni - Roberta Fidora

Hi Jackie!
I was looking at the Portsmouth Illustration blog recently and noticed there was a contact option. 

I just wanted to get in touch to say thanks for all the encouragement whilst I was on the course - I've just gone self-employed as an Illustrator and now run an Etsy shop full of secondhand treasure plus illustrated cards and gifts. I've also been fortunate enough to have sold my illustrated cards through online music retailer:


In other news, I polished up the computer animation side and got that weird budgie video up on a few music blogs, including Clash Music, Brighton Music Blog and some other one that said it sounded like "someone vomiting into his ears". Oh well, can't win them all.



Anyway, look forward to attending the next show, actually buying something from the pop-up shop and jealously shaking my fist at all who sail in the new and fancy Eldon building!

Best wishes,

Roberta 
Illustrator & Animator at http://robertafidora.com - join the mailing list!
Twitter: @RobertaFidora
Etsy: TheFidorium