Friday, 2 October 2015

Emma Dinnage - Alumni

Hi Maureen,
How are you? I hope you're well.

I thought I'd send you an e-mail to update you on what I'm up to and perhaps ask for some advice.
I'm still in London, living in a fairly unusual set up in a large warehouse community with lots of other artists. I work full time for a packaging mock-up company so get to be around great stuff like screen printing, foil blocking, litho and crafting but my freelance work is picking up too and I've recently been contacted by quite a large brand to redesign their logo (I don't think I'm allowed to say who it is at this point!). I've also done lots of little freelance jobs, got signed up with a small agency and finally updated my website!

I'm getting itchy feet though and feel like after another year here in London and once I've seen this project through it might be time to go back to University to do an MA. Ideally I'd like to go abroad and either go for a print MA or something broader like visual communication or material futures

I've been keeping up with the Uni blog and am always so impressed at the work the students are producing, hope they're all enjoying it as much as I did!

All the Best,
Emma