Wednesday, 9 March 2016

Matt Dunn - Alumni

Hi Maureen,
I thought it would be nice to update you with how I’ve been doing lately and I think it’s safe to say I’ve become some sort of design wizard. I still remember the day you taught me the basics of laying my book of symmetry out in InDesign and how alien it felt to use the Adobe Suite, I think from that day onwards I have loved all aspects of design.

Anyway, just wanted to send you a quick email to let you know I’ve got my first advert up and running and its nationwide. I still get quite excited inside when I see it in the train stations. (I’ve attached photos to show you, I’m also in one of the photos somewhere. I’ve matured my taste in clothes as well as my taste in design.) I’ve also been working with some really big clients and I was thinking of taking a little visit down to Portsmouth sometime this year and show you some of the work I’ve been doing.

Anyway, I hope this brings a little smile on your face. Have a lovely day.

Kindest regards

Matt Dunn
Designer

SHOOSMITHS LLP