Monday, 30 May 2016

Alumni - Amber Hudson-Peacock

Hello, lovely to see you all at the degree show yesterday! Just thought I'd share with you a couple of pieces I've been working on recently. The illustrations you see below were selected to go on sale in a local art shop called Sowley in Canterbury! Three have been framed and are up on their wall (to be sold this way) and the rest are being sold unframed.


As you can see, the theme of bees has followed me out of uni!

I've also been lucky enough to gain my first professional commission, again with a local bee company who sell beekeeping equipment. Below, you'll find a link to my website which shows a few examples of what I produced and worked on for six months.

I produced four sets of twelve greetings card and bookmark designs. I decided to showcase my best and favourite work.http://amber-j-illustrates.wix.com/a-j-illustrations#!gallery/c2269

Thanks, Amber Hudson-Peacock