Thursday, 1 December 2016

Luke Spooner -Carrion House Patreon is LIVE!

The new illustration, paintings and music Patreon page is now live for Carrion House! As mentioned before - with enough support I'm hoping to turn this into a long running view into the behind the scenes workings of being a freelance illustrator so we'll be looking at sketchbooks, self directed paintings, illustrations that will never make it onto social media or be released, questions and answers sessions, free music and all sorts of other good things. I'm also hoping that I'll be able to provide advice for other artists starting out in the freelance world too but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. For now I'm focused on getting this page off the ground and you may be able to help.
You can watch the patreon introduction video from me here in which I explain my reasons for the page and my hopes for what it should become:


https://patreon.com/user?u=4476069&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=creatorshare2